Boxing Instructor Barry McDonald
Barry McDonald has trained and competed in several disciplines of full contact fighting styles such as: Karate, Boxing, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Submission Wrestling, Pankration, Muay Thai, San Shou Kickboxing and Professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) both in the ring and cage.With over 25 years of experience in Martial Arts training, Barry McDonald has been an active professional MMA fighter, competitive Boxer, Kickboxer and Grappler.
He has trained with some of the top fighters and trainers across North America including several current and former National and World Champions.
- Pankration (Amatuer MMA) National Championship Finalist
- 2012 New York State Submission Grappling gold Medalist
- 2009 Ontario Provincial San Shou Kickboxing gold Medalist
- Western Canada's "Extreme Fighting MMA" super fight winner
- King of the Cage and Freedom Fight Pro MMA veteran
- Fastest KO of 8 seconds
- Winner of several local Ontario Jiu Jitsu and Grappling tournaments
- CPR First Aid
- Certified K1/Kickboxing Coach
- Has coached and cornered over 100 competitive matches