Kalsamrit Martial Arts
Kalsamrit Muay Thai is a fully functional training facility which welcomes all new participants. Kalsamrit is excited to begin meeting all of your fitness needs with Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Wrestling, Ladies Kickboxing, Kids Martial Arts and more. Our team of Instructors was strategically created, in order to supply you with the training you want, in the systems that interest you, from a single location and at convenient times of the day!!
Kalsamrit Muay Thai Training Facility
A single membership allows you to study multiple systems with encouragement and motivation you need. Whether you aim to increase your fitness level, learn new skills and techniques, burn off stress, socialize or engage your children with our Kids Programs, then Kalsamrit Gym is here to support you. With 4000 square feet and an incredible curriculum, there is much to see and much more to do. Sample a free week of classes or tour our studio, you are always welcome. Our space is comprised of two conjoined studios featuring our fitness studio, a full-size boxing ring, change-rooms for your convenience and an open and inviting atmosphere. You will find waiting for you all the equipment you need in order to have a great time in our classes. Just add yourself to the equation and success is the only option.
Kalsamrit Martial Arts Gym News
Kids Halloween Sleepover Party
The annual Kalsamrit KIDS ONLY Halloween Sleepover Party! Sleepover includes Dinner, Breakfast, Games, Movies, and Prizes for the best costumes.
* Who: Kids ages 7 to 14
* Where: Kalsamrit Martial Arts Bowmanville
* When: Saturday October 28th 2017 at 6pm to 9am
* Cost: $35 before Oct 15th | $50 After Oct 15th
Wreck Thai Boxing Event in Oshawa!
Kalsamrit Muay Thai will be holding Wreck Thai Boxing event in Oshawa. This contest is sanctioned by an organization officially recognized by the Province of Ontario.
* When: Friday December 1st 2017
* Where: 1551 Stevenson Road N. R.R. 1 at General W. Sikorski Polish Veterans' Association
* Tickets: $35 in advance | $40 at the door | VIP tables available
* Purchase Tickets: 905-439-5254 or 613-203-0930
* Doors open: 6:30pm, First fight at 8pm
Kids MMA Winter Performance Camp 2017
Kalsamrit MMA would like to announce Kids MMA Performance Camp is here this winter. This will be a fight camp with 6 hours of training (serious training only).
* What: Kalsamrit Performance Training Camp for Kids
* Who: Members Only
* Requirement: Minimum Full Yellow Shorts / Grey White Belt to attend, Ages 7yrs - 16 yrs, 20 spaces only.
* Time: 7am to 4pm
* When: Week #1 - Dec 27th - Dec 29th | $119.99 before Dec 1st | $149.99 after dec 1st
Week #2 - Jan 2nd - Jan 5th | $169.99 before Dec 1st | $199.99 after Dec 1st
* What do I get: - 2 hours of Muay Thai Training including 1 on 1 pad time each day
- 2 Hours of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Advanced Training Techniques
- 1 Hour of Wrestling / Judo
- 1 Hour video break down educational training (during lunch)
- Multiple instructors per class
- 1 hour of clinch training
* Where: 182 Wellington St. Bowmanville
Kalsamrit Winter Grading
Muay Thai Grading Dates:
Adult Grading - Monday December 18th 7:30pm - $10
(if awarded shorts are $50 for brand new Muay Thai Shorts)
Kids Grading - Wednesday December 20th 6pm - $10
(if awarded shorts are $50 for brand new Muay Thai Shorts)
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Grading Dates:
Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Grading - Wednesday December 13th at 6:30pm - $10
(Black or Blue Gi required with Kalsamrit ack patch and BMA front patch)
Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Grading - Saturday December 9th at Bruckmann Martial Arts - $10
(White Gi required with Kalsamrit back patch and BMA front patch)
Tiny Tigers Grading Friday December 15th at 5:00pm - $10
** ALL PROCEEDS FROM GRADING WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY!! **
Kalsamrit After School Program
Kalsamrit Martial Arts will be providing it's martial arts after school program again this year! After great success from the children in our last years program, we will be continuing this to help parents and students this year.
* Pick up or drop off from schools in designated areas
* Home work time
* Marital Arts Uniform (which should be worn daily)
* One hour of Muay Thai/Training daily
September Back To School Schedule Change
Kalsamrit Martial Arts starts the new Back To School Schedule Changes on September 1st 2017.
* Changes For Both Bowmanville & Port Perry
* Changes Start September 1st
* New Classes
* New Times
Kalsamrit Ladies Kickboxing
Kalsamrit Martial Arts is providing women with great Ladies Kickboxing program in Bowmanville and Port Perry! Ladies only kickboxing is a great way to to learn self defense, stay fit and lose weight, all well having fun. Classes are beginner friendly & ladies have the gym to themselves!
When: Monday / Wednesday / Friday @ 10:00am & Tuesday / Thursday @ 6:30pm
Where: Kalsamrit Gym in Bowmanville & Port Perry
Cost: $10 per class for drop ins or free for members
Promo: First Class Free!
What Our Clients Say
I have had the privilege of being a part of Kalsamrit Gym for over a year now and finally feel like I have found a home for my kids to train…
– J Foden / Bowmanville, Ontario
Kalsamrit was a blessing for my son. He attended the after school program and not only did it help him with his social skills…
– Jessica Argyle / Courtice, Ontario
The owners of Kalsamrit consider every member a part of the family and provide a safe, welcoming and fun environment.
– Lesley Kennedy from Oshawa, Ontario
My son absolutely loves the kids jujitsu program. We signed him up for 6 months but if continues to enjoy it we will renew…
– Rhonda Cotnam / Bowmanville, Ontario
Muay Thai changed his outlook on life and honestly made him a better little person. He will be forever changed in a great way…
– Missy Maracle – Calgary, Alberta
My husband and I has a great time this morning! We really liked Barry. He was super cool, approachable, knowledgeable,….
– Anna Sweet / Oshawa, Ontario
So many amazing programs at this gym for kids. Not only do they offer an impressive schedule of martial arts training….
– Melissa Smith / Oshawa, Ontario
Kalsamrit has brought my fighting skills to a whole new level. Plus my son has gained confidence and is in great shape.
– Chris Craig from Courtice, Ontario
Muay Thai changed my life. I use to get picked on, but now I have 4 championship titles and stop people from bullying others.
– Ethan Cook from Courtice, Ontario